Welcome to our HBSWANY community.
Our mission is all about "women supporting women" - to provide education to alumnae and the broader community about women in leadership and to raise scholarship funds for a current HBS woman student from NYC area.
This plays out as:
· Relationships – opportunities to meet, learn from one another and build helpful relationships.
· Support - opportunities for others to achieve success as well as funding the HBS Women’s Inspirational Scholarship
· Events – opportunities for educational events, entrepreneurial learning and breakfasts/lunches/dinners focused on our mission
And we commit to:
· Treating fellow members and other HBS alumnae with respect by listening and honing in on each person’s strengths…as well as forgiving our weaknesses
· Doing what we say we will do…and if not possible, advising others in advance
· Operating efficiently and effectively…complying with the spirit and the letter of our mission...making it easy for volunteers to contribute our time and energy
· Celebrating the past, present and what we will create…enjoying one another…sharing in success…and of course, having some fun.
Please join us in this venture.
Kathy Murray, AMP 112
Make sure to follow HBSWANY on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter!
MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR HBS AFFILIATION - BECOME A MEMBER!
Take advantage of the largest HBS alumnae network in the world! The HBSWANY provides opportunities to develop contacts, mentors,and friends among HBS graduates in the Greater New York area. We hope you'll join the club today!
HBSWANY Volunteer Opportunities:
- Join the Marketing & Membership Committee: Drive Club growth by developing member benefits and Club communications (email, social media, website and newsletter). Please contact Lisa Goldman Forgang, VP of Membership & Marketing, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join the Program Committee: Identify and secure high profile speakers and organize programs. Please contact Janet Stark, VP of Programs, at email@example.com with any programming ideas.