Welcome to our HBSWANY community.
Our mission is all about "women supporting women" - to provide education to alumnae and the broader community about women in leadership and to raise scholarship funds for a current HBS woman student from NYC area.
This plays out as:
· Relationships – opportunities to meet, learn from one another and build helpful relationships.
· Support - opportunities for others to achieve success as well as funding the HBS Women’s Inspirational Scholarship
· Events – opportunities for educational events, entrepreneurial learning and breakfasts/lunches/dinners focused on our mission
And we commit to:
· Treating fellow members and other HBS alumnae with respect by listening and honing in on each person’s strengths…as well as forgiving our weaknesses
· Doing what we say we will do…and if not possible, advising others in advance
· Operating efficiently and effectively…complying with the spirit and the letter of our mission...making it easy for volunteers to contribute our time and energy
· Celebrating the past, present and what we will create…enjoying one another…sharing in success…and of course, having some fun. Especially as this is our 10th Anniversary...October 2006 was our first organizing event. It is fitting that one of our Founders, Janet Stark, is the HBSWANY President for this year.
Please join us in this venture and celebrations.
Make sure to follow HBSWANY on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter!
MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR HBS AFFILIATION - BECOME A MEMBER!
Take advantage of the largest HBS alumnae network in the world! The HBSWANY provides opportunities to develop contacts, mentors,and friends among HBS graduates in the Greater New York area. We hope you'll join the club today!